The Pôle régional en enseignement supérieur – Estrie (PRESE) fosters dialogue and increase collaboration between the four colleges and two universities in Estrie. In the context of this specific call for projects, projects submitted must aim to generate changes in behavior in favor of the environment and/or to train eco-citizens.
- Your project must bring at least two PRESE establishment members together
- Your project may take place over a period of up to two years starting from May 1st, 2024
- The allotted funding for this competition is up to $30,000 per project
Your project can also include other partners from Estrie such as public or private organizations, and NPOs that contribute to regional development.
However, the responsibility of the project must fall on one or many of the individuals employed by a PRESE member establishment.
- Call for proposals: November 2023
- Project submission: March 19, 2024
- Communication of results: Mid-April 2024