The mandate is carried out by students of the Collégial du Séminaire de Sherbrooke, in the Techniques de commercialisation de la mode, under the supervision of the teaching staff.
Real projects wanted
This offer is aimed at small and medium-sized companies in the fashion industry (either on the street or online). The actual projects are assigned to students on an individual or team basis, depending on the scope of the assignment. The students will assist you in marketing your fashion products.
- Creation of a window display (visual presentation) and in-store marketing
- Design of a lookbook (formal or virtual)
- Social network management (strategies, content, distribution)
- Help with the creation of a website
A lump sum related to the complexity of the mandate is established at the outset to cover the basic costs of carrying out the project, if applicable.
Client recruitment periods
- August to October, for small assignments (less than 40 hours)
- February to May, for larger mandates (3 to 6 weeks)
Project implementation periods
- Autumn session (September to November)
- Winter session (February to May)
Collégial du Séminaire de Sherbrooke
155, rue Belvédère Nord
Depending on the scope of the project, a mandate could serve as a mid-term or final internship.