It is the PUPSR’s job to train you. You will receive the information to learn, as well as the ability to highlight the details, such as medical history, activities, work and psychological and emotional states.
The PUPSR recruits :
- People who are learning a position and simulate real clinical situations.
- Patient trainers who guide the learning of certain physical examinations.
- Real patients, hospitalized or not, who share their experience and collaborate during the practice of interventions
These interactions allow students to put their learning into practice in an environment that offers structure and support.
Standardized or real patients should:
- Be aged 16 and over
- Are able to read and write in French
- Be available during weekdays
- Have an interest in the field of medicine, training, or health
- Respect confidentiality and Program guidelines
Standardized or real patients do NOT require:
- To have a medical condition
- Official training
- To have taken acting classes
Participants will be given monetary compensation.
Activities take place in the fall, winter and summer semesters.
The activities take place on various sites of the Université de Sherbrooke, including the Campus de la santé located at CHUS-Fleurimont.
Following the submission of your application, an email will invite you to attend a general information meeting.
Since the beginning of the Programme de patients standardisés hundreds of people have been participants. Patients make important contributions to training future health professionals.