Learn while serving the community
In the Moi, gestionnaire socialement responsable course, the PIC aims to develop sustainable management, strengthen the capacity to act, empower territories and communities, develop social responsibility, train and work with organizations that have a social vocation, evaluate and study impacts of actions, as well as share expertise and sustainable innovation.
Nearly 90 mandates involving 500 students are carried out annually.
The targeted partners are all social organizations in Estrie and Montérégie (municipalities, RCMs, community organizations, social economic enterprises, etc.). The project will be discussed beforehand with the coordinator and will be validated by the teaching team and the student teams.
The project deliverable can be done in both languages :
- French (in the 3 trimesters)
- English (in the summer trimester)
The student teams will respond to needs such as :
- Developing tools and practices for responsible management.
- Elaborate a diagnostic and give recommendations.
- Conceive and animate workshops and organize events.
- Actualize activities and projects, put in place committees, and establish action plans.
- Research unusual sources of funding.
- Structure, organize, and animate brainstorming and reflection sessions.
- Evaluate the economic, social, and environmental impact of your actions.
- Measure user satisfaction.
- Collect, compile, and analyze qualitative data (via focus groups and interviews).
- Innovate as to highlight your project, practices, and region.
- Use student creativity to work towards your goals.
- Conceptualize, accomplish, and accompany a pilot initiative.
Consult a completed list of projects .